1. Brandon Card, Luke Clausen get Blackfish apparel.
Here’s Brandon, here’s Luke, here’s Blackfeeshes raingear n such.
2. How Paul Mueller sees fish on LiveScope.
Paul Mueller talkin’ on Bassin’masterin’ Live:
> Bass are a little more rounded on the LiveScope, walleye are little bit slimmer, and drum are real round and bigger.
Dude spends a LOT of time on the water starin’ at ‘lectronics:
3. Does Brandon Lester talk to fish with boy band song lyrics?
Heard him say on today’s Live:
> “Come here girl, I need you bad.”
If that popped out on camera, you know he says it all the time…hahaha he said it!
4. OK: Jason Christie, Brian Snowden ‘lectronics seminar.
Oct 8 at North Eastern State U.
5. Jamie Hartman on BassEdge Radio.
Hope he gives up the juice about about how to win 2 Elites in a season.
6. BPTer Britt Myers learned 2 things this year.
He got way too spun out by ScoreTracker, and I guess forgot to use a hook on his Flanders Rigs (heehee!).
7. Luke Clausen is sellin’ his ’19 Ranger.
8. Former Elitist Jay Brainard is guiding in TX.
> I will be guiding for bass on both Lake Athens and Cedar Creek from Oct through Apr. I will also be guiding crappie trips on Cedar Creek.
> I will be back on Mille Lacs, MN guiding smallmouth May through Sep unless I am at a B.A.S.S. Open.
Hit him up at @JayBrainardBASS on FB and IG, or email@example.com.
9. BPT starts on the Discovery Channel this Saturday.
> …the final day of competition during each of the 8 regular-season stages, plus all 5 days of the Tour championship….
Heard the plan was for more peeps to Discover the BPT there. I was like, what about Fox Sports? And they were like, is it called “Fox Discovery Sports” or “Fox Sports Discovery?” Had to admit it wasn’t…hahaha just messin’!
10. What an Elite brings to town.
> Records from past Bassmaster Elite events show that a typical Elite Series tournament will churn up more than $1.1 mil in direct economic impact during the week-long schedule of events….
It’s $1.2 mil if Zona shows up with his Chicagoland posse…lol Z. Okay maybe $1.3 mil….
11. The MLF Angler Assoc has its own Insta page.
12. Great story about a SC mom winning the points…
…as a co-angler on the BFLs. Got outta the hospital, drove to the tourney and won it. #stout
Get 100% better soon bassin’ sistah!
13. MO: Check the Bassin’ Hall of Fame auction.
Bigwigs bein’ inducted this week, congrats! Hope I start bein’ invited again…. 🙁
14. FL looking for tourney data.
Needin’ FL bass-head assistance:
> The information provided will be used to better-understand the economic impacts of tournaments at both the local and statewide level, and to inform lake management actions.
Thinkin’ they could look at the # of tourney permits per lake, and talk to the Chambers of Commerce, and tell a lot?
15. Bill Lewis/Rat-L-Trap has a new website.
Word is new RT colors on there and 20% off StutterSteps….
16. OR: Tribe gives a river legal rights of a person.
Klamath River. Also done for wild rice in MN…seriously. Not sure what it all means but sounds like it could be a slippery slope:
> …laws like the Clean Water or Endangered Species acts can be used to protect rivers by addressing symptoms of problems like diseased fish or pollution. But the Yurok resolution seeks to address the river’s problems directly and holistically, including the impacts of climate change. “You’re working towards making the river whole again….”
Could gas outboards be bad? Launch ramps? Fishing?? Can’t wait to see this happen at Mille Lacs, MN…. [eyeroll emoji]
17. NB: Smallie count up to 30 in famous salmon river.
When the smallmouths smell salmon they’re like: