1. SIMMS Women’s Challenger Jacket and Bib
Droppin’ at the beginning of August so gitcha excited ladies! My wife and reeeeeal picky 16-yr-old daughter love the SIMMS stuff because — they say — looks good, feels good, fits and works like it’s supposed to. Pretty sure those are equally important to ’em so…figurin’ this rainsuit will be the same.
> Our inboxes were overflowing with requests from female anglers in need of a jacket and bib combo boasting the same functionality and performance as the men Challenger rainsuit.
> This is a technical, waterproof shell for cold, wet, windy fishing days, tailor-made for women.
Women’s Challenger Jacket: $199.95
– 2-layer Toray Waterproof Breathable fabric
– 3-point adjustable hood
– Center-front zipper with a waterproof storm flap
– Zippered chest pocket with removable sunglass chamois
– Interior zippered pocket
– Zippered handwarmer pockets with adjustable cuffs
– Articulated sleeves for comfort and mobility
Women’s Challenger Bib $199.95
– 2-layer Toray Waterproof Breathable fabric
– Adjustable suspenders, a side body zip and stretch-woven back panel for comfort and easy on/off
– Pass-through handwarmer pockets lined with brushed tricot for warmth
– Durable belt loops with a killswitch D-Ring
– Top-loading welted thigh pocket with plier/tool holster
– Knee-high side zips for easy on/off
– Articulated leg panels for mobility
Say it every time: You get what you pay for with rainsuits. Also challenge you to find someone who isn’t super happy with SIMMS stuff….
Man who DOESN’T?? This band for sure does:
HAHAHA after all those explosions anyhow! Okay talkin’ actually the new YETI Roadie 24 cooler:
Here’s a couple things I’ve learned about YETI stuff:
1. Often — not always — you can get away with a smaller cooler than you think. And it will be easier to carry.
2. YETI stuff works and is all high quality. I’ve learned the hard way on some “similar” stuff.
– Is a good size.
– Is tall enough for a bottle of wine — I don’t drink but my wife loves her some wine.
– It’s LIGHT. Supposed to be 10% lighter than similar stuff, but feels like a lot lighter than that, and supposed to actually perform better — 30% better.
– It latches easy, which again not so much matters for me but my wife appreciates that stuff.
3. Greg Hackney is durable.
Cool vid about the new MotorGuide trollers needin’ to be durable to a) be part of Tour-level fishing and b) because Hack’s been known at times to flip where most people wouldn’t:
Hahahahaaaaa! I love that pic! Btw the new Tour Pro motors I THINK are shipping early August.
They look beautiful, they ride beautiful and they fish beautiful:
That pic ^ is the all-glass VX model, but I can’t wait to get my AVX 1980 glass-tin hybrid. Like I’ve said before, drives more like a glass boat than a tin one.
If you don’t have a bud or a friend of a friend with a Vexus you can ride in AND drive, here’s how to find the nearest dealer.
5. Keep yer bass rig runnin’ and performin’!
Got 4 minutes to learn how to keep your bassin’ rig runnin’ top-notch with Sea Foam Marine PRO? Plus learn a little about what older gasoline can do to your motor:
You can do pretty much the same for your tow vehicle or just daily driver too, with Sea Foam Motor Treatment — just pour it in. I do it about 1x/mo for all vehicles, and also use Sea Foam Spray through the top end about 1x/year — real critical for fuel-injected trucks (and cars).
T-H Marine has some genius products and this is one of ’em. I mean, if you have a personal watercraft or even a pickup truck and you want quick access to baits or need your baits to dry out before you put ’em back in the box, there you go!
Also need to mention that YOLOtek now has a phone mount for their PowerStick — so you can torture your buds with live feeds when they’re at work lol.
Wait…it’s never not BUFF time cuz of sun and weather and all, so you better BUFF! Plus it makes you look cooler on the ‘gram too so….
Put yourself together a “camo blue” kit like this-here BUFF, arm sleeves and gloves:
BUFF stuff is the original and the best (really) — plus they make some of their stuff outta recycled plastic bottles which is cool. Look cool, be cool and impress your relatives with the recycling deal = all good!
Just the facts Jack:
1. You and me, bein’ bass-heads, are rednecks. Your neck might be red, brown (like mine), ashen ghostly white (lol), covered by a BUFF or whatever, to me it’s just a term for folks who’d rather put their thumb in a fish’s mouth than pretty much anything else.
2. Redneck Lipstick is one of the best BBQ sauces on the planet. My 2c but I think you’ll agree once it slams into your tastebuds.
3. The company was established in Grubbs, AR — like in food = “grub” — and the actual company name is “Fatboy Happy LLC.”
What’s not to love about that whole deal?? If you don’t see any Lipstick at your local Wally-mart or wherever, git you some at the website…then do something like this: