1. BPTer James “Watsonwide” World’s on BassEdge Radio.
2. FLWer Aaron Britt was on the Million Dollar Mile TV show.
Did he win? Is there a winner? Never seen it but cool if they mentioned bassin’.
3. Boating industry guy talks about Irwin Jacobs.
Interesting insight on the man and how he did things.
4. Dude won over $300K in cash and prizes at Rayburn.
Sealy Big Bass Splash at the end of Apr, Michael Fesco won it with this 10.4-lber:
Dang that’s a TON of coin. Wow.
5. SC: 2020 BFL All-American will be at Hartwell.
Look for spots marked, “Brandon Cobb’s, keep out” lol.
6. OH River bass population is “doing better.”
Vs historically, though they’re talking #s (possibly not keeper #s??) not size.
7. TN: Bassmaster College Championship on Chickamauga.
Aug 1-3. Time for me to re-enroll, maybe you too….
8. AZ: 1+ mil FL bass stocked in 3 lakes in 1 weekend.
Apache, Canyon and Saguaro:
> …expect a survival rate of around 2%, or 20,000 fish, that could survive into adulthood.
9. TX: Giant salvinia gone from Fork and Athens.
10. Someone’s bringing college athletics recruiting stuff to bassin’?
Anyone heard of toptierfishing.com? Not recommending it since I don’t know anything about it, but I at least like the idea of having a college commits list. Anyone else do such a list? Lmk if you know.
11. IA has new ways to buy licenses.
Coolio: You can access your license with their app, so I guess you don’t need to carry it with you.
12. Tech info on FLW’s live streaming.
Ton involved in doing this stuff.
13. KY, TN, AL want more fed $$$ for Asian carp measures.
Post also says 2 mil lbs of carp have been pulled out of the area in the last couple months. Great, but truly scary how much there must be.
14. FL might have a new boat titling law.
To protect buyers, like a Carfax for boats.
15. Ranger’s new Operation Troop Salute sales deals.
16. Merc owner Brunswick now focusing on marine.
Sold off its fitness bidness for $490 mil. But I wonder if they’re still in the billiards and air hockey biz (seriously)?
Also Merc is expanding its prop facility in WI.
17. OH: Erie weather buoys can text you conditions.
Guess it’s not a new thing but coolio:
> Each one can monitor, in real time, water temperatures, wind speed and direction, and wave height.
18. Canada removed boat import tariffs.
Guess this is a big deal cuz Canada:
> “…accounts for the largest share of U.S. boat exports at nearly 35%….”
19. TX is the home of the pickup, no doubt.
Might have thought so but check these figgers:
> TX buyers account for 15.7% of the nation’s half-ton pickup market…. That means 1 out of every 6 half-ton pickups — like the Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado and Ram 1500 — are sold in TX.
Yet another reason to move there or act like you live there hahaha! That post is on why Texans might not be into the whole ‘lectric pickup truck deal.
20. Win a Bote Board and bike.
Shoot you don’t even have to be into SUPin’ for this to be cool — heck yeah I entered: