1. Brandon Palaniuk gets Molix.
That’s along with Ike, J-Lu, Elam and Carl Jocumsen gettin’ mo’-licks:
2. Jason Christie bothered by AOY loss.
Of course he is! He’s also bothered by vegetarian chili but that’s besides the point.
He’s after AOY again…..
3. Good post from KVD on keeping your line fresh.
Here’s one that made me feel stupid (not tough to do hahaha!) after I read it:
> Braid doesn’t have to be changed as often, but it will lose its potency after a while. A good way to tell is if you notice it’s starting to fuzz up or lose its original color. If that’s the case, here’s how to get more mileage out of it: Reverse it.
> In other words, strip it off the reel in an organized manner then reattach it with the end you’ve been fishing with tied onto the spool. Once you do, the end that had been unused will be as fresh as it was when you got it.
He talks like he does it himself but once again he has these guys do it:
Not sure how long KVD has had minions but you can hear ’em when you walk by his truck….
4. Fred Roumbanis’ signature frog can be pre-ordered now.
This is the frog with fur:
5. Seth Feider’s running low-pro Talons.
Vid where he runs down his rig. Check Talons on the TW.
6. Swindle vs Strader mano-a-mano in April.
New deal. Gonna be some trash-talkin’ in that one. Jason Christie vs Brent Ehrler will be after that…not near as much trash-talkin’ I’ll bet.
7. Reminder on the Andy Young GoFundMe.
FLWer who got hurt in the Okeechobee FLW boat collision….
8. General Tire new MLF title sponsor.
9. MLFers add 5 to Selects.
Elites Jordan Lee, Justin Lucas and Brandon Coulter, and FLWers JT Kenney and Jason Lambert.
Money line from the release:
> [MLF commish Donny Rucks] “The bass these anglers pursue have no respect for age whatsoever….”
Wellllllll…they’ve got a brain the size of a garden pea so concepts like age and respect and even justice and freedom probly don’t compute…. HAHAHA!
Summit Selects are on Saturdays, 2-4 pm ET on the Golden Moose Network (Outdoor Channel).
10. MS: Clay Dyer speaking at Clear Branch Church TOMORROW.
11. FL: Females getting on beds.
Woohoo it’s starting!
12. New BOOYAH Frog announced tomorrow.
Here’s their Facebook and Insta. Thing is for real. Hint: Christie at Rayburn. Everyone thought he was fishing a certain frog, but nuh-uh:
13. Keitech Fat comes in black blue flake now.
14. Vexus Boats ain’t messin’ around.
Check these shot of the plants and molds/parts under construction:
Lovin’ the #bigtime bet. Here’s a little tour from head man Keith Daffron — he doesn’t mention it, but Forrest Wood is his grand-pappy:
Keith, gonna say you got your truck washed before that video hahaha!
15. Costa sunrise silver mirror now in 580G Lightwave Glass.
16. Garmin and Lowrance mend legal fences.
17. Cool knot-tyin’ aid (tool) for the visually aged.
18. CA: Bass-head catches New Melones lake record rainbow.
14-01, by accident.
19. Marbled crayfish are cloning themselves…
…and taking over the world. Seriously. Luckily bass eat ’em….
20. Check the new Ford Ranger Raptor.
But not available in the US?? Now available in Thailand???